Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Tests


When I was in college, I remember a pastor saying that when it comes to tests in life, you're either tested on what you teach or you teach what you've been tested on.

I understand that saying more now than ever. I've always believed in being a stay at home mother, whatever the cost, and have encouraged others to stay at home with their children while they are young. But, I have definitely been tested on my convictions lately.

Today is the first day of being home full-time, since I started my part-time job last October. I am so happy and joyous that I'm here with the children, and we have just enjoyed each other, played with play-doh, put puzzles together, and other learning acitivities. It's been a blessing.

But, I know that now more than ever it is imperative that I buckle down with my work from home business, because I want to be here with them at least for the next two years.

But, today, I'm just enjoying being home with my babies. . . exactly where I'm supposed to be.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...