Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Double Stroller

I'm so excited because yesterday I bought a double stroller for the kids, and I can't wait to use it. After church tomorrow we'll probably stroll around the neighborhood or around the park. I can't wait! It's crazy, but I LOVE shopping for my children. Growing up, I have always hated shopping, but after I had my son, I just loved shopping for him. And, I love shopping for my daughter. It's soooo much fun. I read in a magazine that Halle Berry said that she is addicted to shopping for her daughter Nahla, and I can completely understand!!

I researched and deliberated on the purchase. I realized there's no such thing as a perfect double stroller, and just bit the bullet and purchased one. I ended up getting the Baby Trend Double Jogging Stroller. I think we will all enjoy it. We'll see tomorrow.

3 comments:

Sarah R said...

Good for you on the stroller! I always loved mine. I was almost sad when my kids got too big to use it anymore, and I sold it at a yard sale. But that was...gulp...seven years ago!

LaSandra said...

Oh, cute stroller! Have fun!

Karin Katherine said...

Have you heard of the Stroller Queen? Her website will give you the lowdown on every stroller imaginable! Enjoy. A stroller is an important piece of Mom Equipment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...