Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hello

I'm excited about my first post on my blog. I've been reading blogs for quite awhile now, and I have finally made the leap into the blogging world. I must admit that reading blogs has become pretty addictive for me, mainly because I love to read anyway, and I learn so much through reading people's blogs. I hope that others will come away feeling inspired or able to relate to some of the things that I post about.

A little about me: I am a 25 year old married mother-to-be. I married my husband last year and we are expecting our first child, a boy, in September. I'm very excited about his arrival and I look forward to experiencing motherhood. I have been an English/Reading teacher for the past four years, but my plan is to stay at home with my little one this year. That should be an adventure, and I will be sure to post about how my year goes. That's all for my introduction. Again, I look forward to meeting readers and sharing and reflecting on this blog.

S. Belle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...