Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Update

Well, my precious baby boy was born in September, and he is 6 months old now!! What a joy he is!! I just love him to pieces. I also received another little surprise. I'm expecting another little blessing in the next couple of months. I'm excited about having two little people to love and squeeze on.

Employment wise: I started teaching part time around my husband's work schedule in December, and I enjoyed that. But, now his schedule has changed, and I'm unable to continue teaching. Unless, of course, I want to put Jr. into daycare, which I don't. So, I resigned about two weeks ago. I'm searching for ways to earn money from home or something that is flexible.

Yesterday, I started training for a newspaper route. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...