Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Work From Home Wednesdays: Another Online Writing Opportunity

Today I want to share another online writing opportunity. It is Demand Studios. Demand Studios is a company that pays freelance writers, copywriters, transcribers, title proofers, and filmmakers to contribute to their site.

I applied for the freelance writing section. There are a ton of topics to choose from. Each month you have a limit of 15 articles that you can write in the beginning. As time progresses, you have the ability to write more articles. The upfront payment for most articles is $15.

Now, the sad thing about it is that I applied to write for Demand Studios months ago, and waited for an email from them letting me know that I was accepted. Today, I just happened to go to their website and check the status of my application, and I was accepted. I don't know how long I've been accepted. I just happened to check. That's money that I could have been earning! Oh, well. I've heard some great things about Demand Studios. Check it out and see if it's something that you would be interested in.

Have a happy Wednesday!!

5 comments:

The Blossoming Skillet said...

Thanks for their info, I plan on checking them out!

Suz said...

Thanks! I'll have to look into it. Never heard of them before.

Well Watered Woman said...

Hello;
I have a treat for you over at my blog. Be sure to stop by and check it out.
Blessing to you,
Tony R

thechickadeefeeder said...

Thanks for your ideas; the empty nest is looming, and I'm checking them out. I did apply to Demand Studios, and was devastated when they sent an email of rejection; I have written several "how-to" booklets for various venues, and had been confident that I would be able to work for them.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...