Friday, June 26, 2009

Numb

I'm surprised at how much the passing of Michael Jackson has affected me. I felt a numbness for most of the day yesterday. Late in the evening it started to sink in, and I started crying. Of course I've never met Michael Jackson, but I felt like I had lost someone in my family or something.

My brothers, sister, and I used to watch The Jacksons: An American Dream movie a million times. We watched it so much together that we would say the words right along with the actors throughout most of the movie. I remember watching Thriller, and all of the other popular MJ videos in the 80's hundreds of times along with my siblings.

I'm sad that he's gone, and it still feels like it's not really true. He was a legend, and he will be truly missed. My prayers are with his family.

3 comments:

Donalacasa said...

I DID meet him when I was 7 at a concert. My 17yo daughter is just dumbfounded. I haven't cried yet. I told my daugther that I probably wouldn't until the funeral. I'm sure Stevie Wonder will sing. That will be enough to make the tears start.

Cheryl B. said...

" When I write or share something about one of my friends in a posting, I always make sure I send them a copy of it, so they know what was said about them. Today I included information about you and your blog site in my posting, so I thought I should let you know about it as well."

The above paragraph is the first paragraph in an email I sent out today, to all of the owners of blogs whom host "theme days", that I could find email addresses for. {But I could not find an email address on your blog.} I have decided that from now on the only ones I will do such for, are any new "theme day(s)" hosts I find, whom I can not find an email address for. Contacting so-o many of you this way just takes w-a-y to much time!!! If you wish to again be notified that I am including you in a list, then PLEASE send me your email address via - pinkbunnies (at) sbcglobal (dot) com. I hereby promise I will NOT be giving it out. Also, please put something about "theme days" in the subject line. Thanks!!

The rest of the email is what I posted today on our blog. Go to: www.xanga.com/thehousethatlovebuilt to read it for yourself.

Hopefully, it will then clarify of all of this for you ;-}

Cheryl B.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...