Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Peace and Joy



I had a very beautiful Easter, and I hope everyone else had one as well. My son recited the 23rd Psalm and my daughter recited The Lord's Prayer for their Easter speeches. I was so happy when they recited their verses at church. They were very happy too.

I was touched by a reenactment of Jesus's resurrection following the Easter speeches. I realized even more how important it is to honor God in my daily life and be truly thankful for everything that He has blessed me with.

It's not for me to complain about little things, or get upset over trivial matters. But, instead I need to focus on the positive, on what good I can do for others, and try to live a life that is pleasing to our Lord.

Doing that brings a peace and joy to life that is indescribable, and I realized just how much I need to just focus on Him, no matter what the situation is.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...