Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Pretty Books to Read

I've been reading quite a bit lately, and it's so much fun. I read, Something Blue by Emily Giffin and Lilia's Haven by Kay D. Rizzo.

Both books inspired me to enjoy my children even more and appreciate their sweet little presence in my life.

I think I've found a new author that I want to continue reading. I love Emily Giffin's simple, pastel-colored book covers, and have admired them for some time while perusing through the book store. But, a few weeks ago I started reading her second novel, Something Blue, last week finished, Baby Proof, and I'm currently reading, Something Borrowed. I honestly did not think that I would enjoy reading the books, but they are fun books to read, with some substance too.

The movie version of Something Borrowed, is coming out soon, so I may check out the movie or wait for it to come out on DVD.

Since having children, I haven't read many fiction books, and I have thoroughly enjoyed getting back to my book-lover self in the past few weeks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...