Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

#4 is coming soon

So, it's been awhile since my last post. Life got in the way. My precious baby girl will turn one tomorrow, and baby #4 is due the day after her birthday. . . Yes. That is correct.

After having my daughter I looked forward to implementing a natural birth control method. Well, that didn't quite work out. And, it was completely preventable, because I knew that it was a fertile time of the month, but I took a chance, and tada. I have to admit that this has been an emotionally hard pregnancy, because I really looked forward to just enjoying my baby for awhile. I DID NOT want another one so soon, and it has been a huge adjustment to find joy.

I'm expecting a boy, so I will have two boys and two girls, which has always been a childhood dream of mine to have. But. . . I am nervous about becoming a mother of 4. It seems like it's going to be super challenging, and, . . . I'm scared.

I have had happiness about the baby in spurts. And, now that delivery day is nearing, I am getting excited about meeting my new little one. I've been happy about getting all of his little things together, and I look forward to holding him in my arms soon. Please pray for me as I adjust to life with four littles. I know it will be an adventure, and I just want to be the best mother that I can be.

6 comments:

Love Abounds At Home said...

Congratulations momma! I'm so excited for you and your family. I remember when I was having #4. I was scared too, but it was a lot easier than I thought. The older children were a big help. They took turns helping me with "our baby". I would never say that it was "momma's baby" because I wanted them to bond with her as well.
Blessings to you and I look forward to seeing pics :)

WhatIfWeAllCared? said...

For me, my second was like this. I deliberately got pregnant as I was 36 years old and knew I wanted one more, but my chance was slipping by. Unfortunately circumstances beyond my control left me without my husband, a job or any baby supplies and feeling overwhelmed. I must honestly admit I was beginning to feel like I just couldn't do it~~ until I saw the little face and fell in love with my boy! As his big sister was twelve years at the time I had a lot of help at home and that made a huge difference.
And I prayed A Lot. By A Lot, I mean 24/7 and God got us through. Now that he is twelve years old, I look back and wonder what I was so worried about!!!
You'll be fine~ Just love them.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on baby #4!!!!

Mrs. Price said...

I am expecting #3 and I felt the same way. We were NFP and surprise! Your 4th will be such a blessing to you. Have a healthy and joyful pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!I've nominated you for an award on my blog today! Please be sure to hop on over! :-)

Ms.Tierra said...

Hi S. Belle, I'm your latest follwer and I am really inspired by your blog. Mostly by our similarites in beliefs and passion for all things marriage, kids, homemaking and PINK! :) anywho, it's been a while since your last post and I think it's time for you to come back with an update on baby #4 but how do you feel, and what do you think?! Stay encouraged you can do it! For He won't put more on us than we can bear!!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...