Pages

Monday, June 9, 2008

Advice for Young Ladies

Don't get into DEBT!!!!!!!!!

When I was in college, I determined that I would never own a credit card, because the only debt that I was going to have was student loan debt.

If only my convictions about that had been stronger! Unfortunately, I used two credit cards and purchased a car. So, on top of student loans, I have a car payment, the credit cards, and two student loans. Not very wise.

Ladies, if it is your desire to be an at home mom, start planning early. Don't get into debt unneccesarily. In most cases, debt is acquired unnecessarily. Being smart now, can lead to a lot of freedom down the road. The freedom to do what is truly important, and make the best decisions for you and your family.

1 comment:

Kacie said...

EXCELLENT advice! It seems that many dual-income families believe they have to keep Mom in the work force because they just can't afford any other way.

In reality, those families are probably in debt. Without that debt, it would be much easier for Mom to stay home!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...