Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Another Non Hormonal Birth Control Option

I'm amazed at learning about the various non hormonal birth control options out there. Things that I've never heard of before. I'm wondering why they aren't promoted more.

I learned about VCF(Vaginal Contraceptive Film) on a forum, and I was intrigued by it, and googled it. It is a film that is inserted into the vagina and dissolves in seconds, and lasts for hours.

There are no side effects.

Supposedly you or your husband cannot feel it.

Requires no prescription to use, and can be found at any local drugstore.

You can go to their website and get a free sample and coupon. I just received my samples in the mail, and I will see how I like it, but it sounds like a wonderful product.

I've never heard anyone say that they have used this for birth control, but it sounds like a great option.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...