Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Using Babywise



Yesterday my little princess had her 2 month check up. She weighs 13 lbs, 5 oz. The little chubster!

She continues to sleep better at night. She usually sleeps around 5 hours straight before waking. I haven't read Babywise, but I've read the blog Babywise Mom, and I've gleaned a lot of information from it about establishing a sleep schedule and such.

I haven't rigidly followed it, but I have to some degree. I do not have the heart to let my baby cry it out, so I'm not going that route. But, purposing to encourage her to stay up longer during the day and feeding her more in the evening is my way of helping her to sleep through the night.

I found a great resource for using Babywise with no crying it out at Jess's blog Making Home. You can go here to read her posts on using Babywise. It's a great series!

My first two children didn't sleep all the way through the night until around 13-14 months old. They always woke up at least once through the night. So, I'm giving this a try to see if I can get little princess to sleep through the night in the next few weeks or so.

Fingers crossed. . .

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...