Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

The Client List

I have to say that I enjoy watching The Client List. Last night's episode was. . . wow. Finally, Riley and Evan kissed. Honestly, it's been so long since I've watched a TV show that was not a reality show that I almost forgot how wonderful watching a real show can be.

The season finale is next Sunday, and I'm a bit sad. Although I hate what Riley does for a living, I like that she's a very feminine woman. And, I just knew her estranged husband who deserted her would show up as soon as Evan finally showed his feelings for her! The background music during their kiss was perfect. Is it sad to say that I rewound that scene like five times? . . . Yep, it probably is.

I just love romance. Sorry. :(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...