Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Shabby Chic baby

I love Rachel Ashwell's Shabby Chic designs. There are so many cute and affordable items from her at Target, and I love purchasing items here and there. When I found out that I was having a daughter, I just knew that I would use Shabby Chic's baby bedding. I was so excited.

I just wanted to post some pictures of Princess's bedding, because I love looking at it. I love feminine and pretty things, and this is just right up my alley. I was changing her sheets and decided to take some pictures when I finished.







It's a beautiful Saturday today, and we're going to get outside and enjoy the beauty of the day. My son turned 16 months old today, and I want to let him get out and enjoy nature, because he just loves being outside. (What little kid doesn't?)

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...